Re: questions about eye glasses?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: questions about eye glasses?
From: "AH102" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:47:50 -0500
Charles:   I have been wearing plastic bifocals for several years now, and I
love them.  They are light weight, have a high index (which means they don't
have to be like coke bottles for a strong prescription).  I do 95% of the
work on my racecar myself, and I believe they are safer than glass.  They do
scratch more readily than glass, but that has never really been a problem
for me.

I'm not sure of the brand name of the lens, but I can find out if you are
interested.

Jim