Re: BRIC Incident

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRIC Incident
From: borrani@att.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:58:11 +0000
Those were fine ideas, Richard.  I wonder how this incident will change things
nationwide?  Apparently at Road America the green start flag is located over a
rise and is impossible to see from back in the back.  Perhaps a spotter is
needed in communication with the starter to warn of impending disaster?  That,
and a flag station situated at the appropriate place so all drivers can see the
flags.  If it's a no-green start, then that secondary flagman can wave the
appropriate flag for all to see?

It may be vintage racing, but you'll never slow the Group 6 guys down.

Steve S.
-------------- Original message from "Richard Hardison"
<blueshadow@starband.net>: --------------