RE: Head and Neck Safety Devices

To: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Head and Neck Safety Devices
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:07:11 -0700
In early 2002 Victory Lane published my article on Head and Neck Restraint
Systems.  There have been several alternative systems since 2000 or 2001.

I will try to attach the word doc and the spread sheet I set up in 2002.  The
list server may cut them out.

Then in another message, I will try to cut and paste them into an e-mail.
Hopefully one set will go through.

And yes I bought a HANS, used it one race and after firing the engine,
completely forgot it was even on.

And remember, when seat belts first came out a lot of drivers said they would
rather be thrown out of the car.

Dick Ryan  650-312-4022  (24022)
Director of Risk Management
Franklin Templeton Investments