2000-register

Re: Centralising jets

To: clifford.pope@virgin.net, 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Centralising jets
From: "steven king" <sssskings@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 18:32:40 GMT
Hi Cliff
You are correct, this procedure should work simply by loosening the nut.
Perhars you could remove the whole jet assembly and give it a clean and make
sure that the base is nice and flat. The first one I did worked fine, the
next one took ages.
Good luck. let us know if you have any sucess.

Steve King