RHD Triumphs on the road in San Diego

To: jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: RHD Triumphs on the road in San Diego
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:41:35 -0700

Listers,

Yesterday was a beautiful day for top down cruising in the hills of Eastern San
Diego County.  The temp was in the 80's, the skies mostly sunny, except for the
large cloud of smoke from a brush fire burning out of control, and little
vehicle traffic on the road.  Just around dusk, I was in my RHD TR6 heading into
town to do some grocery shopping.  While waiting for the light to turn green,
what do I see put a red, RHD Spitfire cross my path and turn down the road ahead
of me!  I had to give the car a double take but quickly realized it could only
be "Mrs. Jones" aka Jeff McNeal's Spitfire!  Hi Jeff, great day for a drive,
wasn't it!

I think there is only one RHD drive Spit and one RHD TR6 in San Diego County and
by just pure chance they rendezvous outside Ramona, California.  Pretty weird.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51649 (RHD  PI)