Re: rear suspension

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear suspension
From: Bill McIntire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:01:45 -0400
6Packers & Dick & Dale,
Thank you for your input. The notches on the bracket appear
to be the light at the end of the tunnel. Know 2's, 3's,
&4's pretty well, but lost track over the years with the 6.

I have a factory service manual, pub. date of 1972, and a
comp. prep. manual of about the same vintage. Notches
apparently weren't a gleam in their mother's eye at that
time. The only references to rear alignment is toe in or
out. The comp. book says to adjust the camber by relocating
the upper spring mounts - not my idea of a good time.

Thanks again,
Bill
'70 6