Re: TIRES / ARM

To: "Timothy Holbrook" <tjh173@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TIRES / ARM
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:09:25 -0500
I guess I just assumed ......... that... a 55 series ... will just have to
have a ...7" - 8".. foot print.

Heres one for you Tim / Jorge, before requsting information in siber
Try Stating the current condition, BENT FRAMES ...... MODIFIDED A / ARM
..... FOOT PRINT of tire  etc.
And the different hights on all corners,what else has been modifide?????????

DON ..
linebored & balanced 76
long tube headers .........