Re: Running Question / Electrical

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Running Question / Electrical
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 21:51:02 -0400
Note, I forgot to mention that I have a Pertronix Ignitor installed (sorry,
Dave... can't do the points thing).  It seems over Thursday evening the
problem cured itself, I drove all the way out to Power British and heard the
shreek of "you have an Ignitor installed..." seems I'm hearing that a lot!
I have no idea what possessed me to install it.  It will be uninstalled
shortly, in favour of an MSD unit.

Haven't had any reoccurance of the unwillingness to run since Thursday
evening.  Like I said, Friday it started and ran fine like nothing was
wrong.... today too, and tomorrow I hope as well.

Cheers and thanks to all who replied,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kmr@pil.net
1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR-6