Re: SHROUD

To: Don <cdon2013@earthlink.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SHROUD
From: Gary Moore <tikasfamily@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:05:32 -0400
Don,

I have a custom built Stainless steel shroud with a Triuph logo emblazed on
the top. It looks great, keeps the engine cool during the steamy summers
here in VA and I have had tons of comments on it. The shroud was done by the
PO who is a good friend but it is not a difficult thing to reproduce - you
already have a Cardboard template :-)

Gary
Pimento 74 TR-6