SHROUD

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: SHROUD
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:33:24 -0500
If you want one, you can have mine..............

I have never liked them, I think they are one of the most tacky peace's of
cheap material  that was ever placed on these cars..........No wait, first
place goes to that plastic odometer under the hood.    741/2 -- 76

Personally I see no reason to use what I call, an over sized sand blaster to
ram air into my radiator core when it is not needed.

If the right temp / thermostat is in place, and the radiator  core and water
pump are in good order, there is absolutely no good purpose for this extra
peace of cardboard.

Even with a 12 inch electric fan attach to the front of my radiator core,
there is still enough air flowing though.
And the fan is hardly ever in use, only when idling, and that is after a
little sit time..........
DON