Re: SHROUD

To: Gary Moore <tikasfamily@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: SHROUD
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:53:03 -0400
Mine is made out of a resin. Not only do I have that but I have an additional
shroud that fits between the radiator and the engine. It covers the standard fan
and creates a suction of air through the radiator far better than before. This
is
also made of a resin and needs only to be drilled to be bolted in place. fyio