Re: exhaust recommendations???

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust recommendations???
From: Rick Patton <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:17:30 -0500
Dick, you mentioned a couple of Magnaflow muffler numbers. I just looked at
the web site and only wish my car wasn't in storage so I could take some
measurements. Can you tell me about your system? Are you running a single
2.25" pipe back? Is your muffler in the same position as the original using
90 degree elbows on each end?

On Magnaflow's site there are some interesting pictures. One shows a
Corvette dual system that looks as if it could be adapted if only the right
hand side was used. Not sure if it would fit but you get the general idea
using a muffler with one inlet and two outlets on the same end. The other
interesting system is the Camaro with a 2.5" inlet and two 2.25 outlets. If
it would fit you would end up with a 2.25 exhaust outlet on each side of the
rear.

My car just went into winter storage and aready I'm missing it. Lot's of
projects to keep me busy till Spring.

Rick Patton
75 Delft Blue TR6
http://users.clinic.net/~rpatton/