Re: SS Sports Exhaust system from Rimmer Bros

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SS Sports Exhaust system from Rimmer Bros
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:10:15 -0500
Peter;

Phoenix apparently has quite a good reputation for stainless exhausts. A web
search under Phoenix Performance Exhausts yielded a number of results, one of
which is a company in London called Quiller Triumph. Interesting site. Anyone
ever use them?

See http://www.quiller.zx3.net/Quiller/Parts/exhausts%20stainless.htm

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO