Re: SS Sports Exhaust system from Rimmer Bros

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SS Sports Exhaust system from Rimmer Bros
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:43:16 -0500
Bob;

I think most of us feel we've already sunk more time and $ into
our LBC's than we'd care to admit so paying some extra for a
quality, well-fitting header wouldn't hurt my feelings any. I
mean logic left the building a long time ago, where total $ is
concerned. But what's the logic in "cheap headers"? If you're
going to build something already, our motto HAS to be "build
it RIGHT!" Does it cost more to build a header that fits than
a header that doesn't?? And while they're at it, they could
JetHot coat them for us!  :-)

FWIW, IMHO

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO
Still searching for that "right" stainless header