Re: SS Sports Exhaust system from Rimmer Bros

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SS Sports Exhaust system from Rimmer Bros
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:38:41 -0500
Jim,

I can't answer your question at this point.  The manifold is sitting on a
spare engine in my garage.  I just got it back last week and haven't had an
opportunity to install it on the car.  However, Tim Holbrook, another
regular on the list, has this system and says he really likes it.  Tim?

While I have not actually purchased anything from Racetorations, I have
spoken with their shop (Darryl) and they seem to be very knowledgeable and
helpful.  I was looking at a cam from them, but think that I will probably
go with the Good Parts GP2.

Happy Holidays,
Peter
'68 TR250