Re: TR6 Water Pump

To: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Water Pump
From: Bob Fabie <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:48:54 -0500
Hugh:
The single pulley water pump is no longer available, according to BPNW
and Victoria British. The dual pulley was to accommodate an air pump
which was installed beginning in '75, possibly '74 1/2. My pulleys are
1/2 inch; not sure when the 3/8 inch units ended.

Hope your car is coming along. I could get mine completely finished and
running if I just had several consecutive days without having to work,
go to softball games, school functions or social obligations of any
kind!

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
'75 TR6