Re: '76 Emission Lable Location

To: "Nelson Riedel" <Nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '76 Emission Lable Location
From: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:10:06 -0400
Nelson,

There was definitely one under the hood on the right side.  I'll try to get
a digital picture and send, although it'll be at least a week, as I'm
travelling.
Interestingly, on my 76 (CF57223UO), the label is under the hood, but the
holes have been drilled in the left wheel arch to accomodate the label there

Regards,
Seth Glassman