Re: '76 Emission Lable Location

To: "Nelson Riedel" <Nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>
Subject: Re: '76 Emission Lable Location
From: RangerCRS <RangerCS@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:33:52 -0400
I have an original, unrestored/unmolested TR6 built in June '76.
There is no sticker on either wheel arch. The black on orange
emissions sticker is under the hood (eek......bonnet), on the
passenger side at the top, near the release lever. It is on the flat
area at the intersection of the two support braces, about half an inch
from the brace running front to back, and touching the edge of the
brace running left to right.  The bottom of the sticker is toward the
passenger side, so as to be read from that side.  Hope this makes
sense. Guess it's true what they say about a picture.............
Craig