RE: Ouch, my seat hurts

To: Grant Kester <gkester@ucsd.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ouch, my seat hurts
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:35:00 -0800
The shop that fitted my seats added extra webbing and foam above that
supplied by Moss in their kit.  I find my '76's seats quite comfortable now,
partly because of that.  I think what works for you will have more to do
with your overall dimensions and how you fit the seat, regardless of
vintage.

There was a thread on this list about fitting Miata seats a while back -
apparently a simpleconversion.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112