RE: More Seat Questions

To: "'Vink, Graham'" <vinkg@fleishman.com>,
Subject: RE: More Seat Questions
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:36:50 -0700
        Graham:

        What is YOUR problem!?!?!

        You wanna live forever, or something? What's more important; The
fact that
you were crushed like a bug during the collision between your LBC and that
honkin' big SUV, or the big, dopey grin on your face when it happened?

        I say the grin is more important!!! So keep it in perspective.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)