Re: Clutch Problem Discussion

To: <jay_welch@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch Problem Discussion
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:37:48 -0400
Jay,

All you can do for a worn clevis and pin is repair and/or replace the
worn parts. Shimming won't work, and neither will a spring. (All that
will happen is the slack will be taken up at the beginning of the
stroke, and the spring will  drag the arm back the same distance on the
return. Net gain= 0. )

Jim