Re: Clutch Problem Discussion

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Problem Discussion
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:16:12 -0400
Hello All,

My thoughts are that the addition of a 1/4" to 3/8" shim where the slave
attaches to the plate might make up for worn clevis pins/holes between
the clutch pedal and the rod???  Would I be correct in that assumption??

Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver, 1971 TR6 project
1989 Mustang GT someday morphing into a Factory Five '65 Roadster