RE: A little advice...

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A little advice...
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 00:33:48 -0400
"if this is a typical problem"

Wait a minute, are you saying that you have seen an LBC that is leaking
fluid?  Nah, can't be.

All kidding aside, I guess it depends on how large a leak we are talking
about here.  Steady stream or the occasional drip?  Where's it leaking
from?

Mine leaks a little, but to steal another lister's line: I guess it's
just marking it's spot.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2