RE: Race Seats

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Race Seats
From: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:51:35 -0600
Hello Listers:  Along this line of inquiry, although I'm not a racer,
Williams in his How to Restore TR6 book mentions that in his next book he
will explain alternatives to the uncomfortable TR6 seats. Anyone know what
he might describe?
The leather Miata seats look interesting, but very pricey from Mazda and, I
hear you have to bolt them directly to the floor.  The Vic Brit catalog
shows a replacement "Classic" seat from England.  Expensive again, has
anyone tried them?

Suggestions appreciated as I'm looking to upgrade this area.   I have 1972
highback seats that I could restore for my 73.   A good topic for us aging
folks with aching backs!

Thank you,

Bruce Simms
CF1941UO,  Saskatchewan Canada