Re: Race Seats

To: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Subject: Re: Race Seats
From: Shawn Loseke <sloseke@engr.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:11:59 -0600
I have seen Fiero seats installed in many LBC's as well. Personally, I
don't find the TR6 seats at all uncomfortable. Granted they are no match
to modern seats, but I have still driven many hours in them and not been
the worse for wear. That is of course after they were rebuilt with new
padding and diaphragms.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO