Re: Race Seats

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race Seats
From: "Rengrave" <rengrave@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:05:20 -0400
I had back aches from my 1973 TR6 seats (with adjustable head rests), I
solved this problem by glueing foam that I shaped to fit my lower back
(lumbar support). I did this while I was replacing a vinyl panel on the
seat. I have had a lot of complements on this addition, it solved my back
aches and retained the original seats.

Wayne
Westport, MA
1973 TR6 (Mallard)