Re: Beware of inferior parts for all your cars!

To: <rrt@connectexpress.com>, "Web_disscusion List"
Subject: Re: Beware of inferior parts for all your cars!
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:17:42 -0500
FYI, I looked at my clutch pressure plate and disc which are an AP (Automotive
Products) Borg and Beck and on the box it has made in England, but the part
itself has no country of manufacture on it.

  The pilot bush is just a bronze (maybe brass) sleeve. My T/O bearing which
came from TRF has the letters UK on it, so I suppose that means it's made
there.

In case anyone is interested.

  I had the new ones lying next to the computer.

Richard
69 in the works