Re: Rear Springs

To: rengrave@netzero.net
Subject: Re: Rear Springs
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:07:19 +0000
Hi Wayne:

I just rebuilt the suspension of my '69 TR6 this Spring.  From the various
threads regarding springs your selection can be pretty subjective.  I
purchased stock ride height, heavy duty springs from BPNW, at a fair price
and I'm very happy with the results.  I installed new poly spring pads all
around (front and rear) while replacing all four springs.  I also upgraded
to the tube shock conversion in the rear and installed new shocks in the
front.  Front bushings were upgraded to poly units.

Prior to the rebuild I did not have one measurement that was the same on ANY
of the four corners.  The end result has been a level car with accurate
measurements all around.

Good luck with your project.

Walt Fogle
'69 TR6