Rear Springs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Springs
From: "Matt M." <afterburn27@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
The springs I purchased were the competition springs
in the Moss catalog. They were advertised as to not
change the ride height, but they did (I have been very
dissatisfied with Moss lately for several reasons). I
am going to reinstall the old springs for now so the
suspension will return to the correct camber and I can
put new tires on without ruining them. I will probably
order some competition springs from www.goodparts.com,
they seem to have a wonderful reputation and I would
like for the car to be lowered about 1/2" to 1". Thank
you everyone for your help and suggestions. Have a
nice day.

                              -Matt   '74 TR6