Re: Rear Springs

To: "Matt M." <afterburn27@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Springs
From: Shawn Loseke <sloseke@engr.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:28:21 -0600
I have the springs from Victoria British, They have doubled the price
since I bought mine. They are now around $90.00 dollars a set (front &
rear). They lowered my car about 1.5 inches when combined with the
shorter side wall tires (195's). They actually closed up the wheel gap
left from the shorter side walls and the stock height springs.
   I remember doing a little research before I ordered them. That
research led me to believe that these were the same springs that
TriumphTune, a performance division of Moss UK, sold through their Moss
UK stores. Of course this was all prior to the whole consolidation
thing. The markings matched up with what TriumphTune describes as their
"Fast Road" springs.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO