Brake Light Part 2

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Light Part 2
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 07:53:42 -0400
ok, after checking through the archives into the wee hours of the morning last
night, it appears that my PDWA maybe uncentered.  In all of the archives
though, I didnt see a discription of exactly how to do it.  The haynes manual
describes the process but the archives seemed to indicate that there might be a
much simpler method then the one described in the haynes manual.  Can anyone
confirm or deny this?  Thanks all.  I do appreciate your time and assistance.

Aaron Cropley
'71 TR6  CC63681-L
Topsham, Maine