Hard starting when hot

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard starting when hot
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:49:28 -0700
I have a 1973 TR6 that starts and runs great except is hard starting in warm
weather if it has been sitting for maybe 4-5 minutes after shutoff.  I see
the fuel line runs very near the head on one side and wonder if that is
causing the problem.  It only starts when the engine is warm and the weather
is warm if I start it up right after shut down or wait until the underhood
temperature has dropped (this takes about 3-5 minutes with the hood raised).
Does anyone else have this problem?  Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks a lot,

Gary Fluke
Snohomish, WA