Engine rebuild

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine rebuild
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:45:20 -0400
Listers,
I just had may engine rebuilt this summer by a garage !!!  My God forgive
me for throwing my money around so freely.  I replaced every !@#*! thing
I could find--top to bottom.  I guess I'm a fool but I figure why not do
everything you can while the motor is out because I'm not going to live
long enough to do this again, and I'd rather have a professional to the
job because I'm always having to remind myself "righty/tighty,
lefty/loosy"  For all us non-mechanics out their who have to pay someone
to fix our 6s, don't feel guilty. And for all you "professionals" out
there, my hat's off to you!

Al Graffam  74TR6  CT.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!