RE: trouble finding an oil leak

To: "'Dale'" <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>, Joe18d@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: trouble finding an oil leak
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:24:35 -0400
You can also try talcum powder. Clean things up pretty good, then dust it
with talcum powder. Run it for a while and follow the trail of drips.

I have read that this is a particular trouble spot on the cylinder head. One
book says apply a little RTV there when replacing the head gasket.

- Hugh Fader