Re: TR-6 Overdrive update.

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Overdrive update.
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:54:36 -0400
Patrick,

If you have the old non-OD trans, pull the flange off and use this in place
of the one on the OD now. Your "solutions" could wind-up killing you (think
about that unbalanced drive train spinning at 2500 right by your elbow).

I have been told that these overdrives were used on many different makes and
models. My bet is that your OD is not originally from a Triumph.

Peter
'68 TR250 (OD conversion)