RE: TR-6 Overdrive update.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 Overdrive update.
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:55:58 -0400
Vance,

Thanks for the info!

At this moment the current post from Patrick states that the splines of the
out put end of the main shaft are different for the OD unit! This appears to
be another variable that will have to be considered when making the change!
Is this fact or has Patrick acquired a unit that was not from an original
TR?