RE: Rimmer Fenders?

To: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rimmer Fenders?
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:57:46 -0600
I have purchased a front left inner and outer fender, valance and bonnet from
Rimmer. All were well finished, well protected and except for the bonnet fit
right up. The bonnet needed some slight tweeking that the body man assumed was
from worn tooling not getting the curve quite right. He was able to tweek it
successfully though. Rimmer is a Hertiage certified supplier, as are Moss, VB
and TRF. The parts should all be the same.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.loseke.net/shawn