Buffet (not the Jimmy or eatin' kinds)

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buffet (not the Jimmy or eatin' kinds)
From: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:47:27 -0400
I know this is way off the topic of commercials on the list.
Forgive the interruption, just scroll on.

What are the best ways for a tall guy to deal with the top-down buffeting in
the LBC cockpit? The chin strap tickles.
- Plexiglass screen hung on a rollbar or behind the headrests? (Nnnooo.
Too... too... Audi.)
- Roll the windows up? (No, too geeky. Besides, what'll I do with my left
elbow?)
- I've been toying with the idea of a spoiler strip along the top edge of
the windscreen. Has anybody tried this?
- Any suggestions? (No, a hatpin won't work.)

DougM
'74 CF18xxx