Re: Crane Electronic Ignition verse Pertronix Electronic

To: Terry Geiger <twgeiger@hiwaay.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crane Electronic Ignition verse Pertronix Electronic
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:00:35 -0500
Hi Terry,

Which crane system are you using? XR3000 Hmm... maybe XR700
www.cranecams.com says 700-0231 3000-0231 for TR250 TR6 (up to 9.5:1 CR).

http://www.cranecams.com/import/xr700xr3000.htm
http://www.cranecams.com/ignition/appst.htm#Triumph

Ok, I guess I get it:  XR700-231 for street performance and XR3000-231
for high performance. Whatever street vs high performance means.

Thanks,

Don Malling