rear shock conversion

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: rear shock conversion
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:58:35 -1000
Aloha all,

I just purchased a rear shock conversion from Rimmer during their free
shipping sale.  I just realized that I purchased the wrong ones, the kind that
need to be drilled into the rear inner fender.  I am going to be sending an
email to Rimmer by wanted your help on the two other options.

They have a one piece bracket that bolts directly into the old shock mounts or
a four piece that mounts in the same place.  I would appreciate your thoughts
on the better of the two and your experiences.

Additionally, I purchased new poly bushes from BP Northwest for the trailing
arm mounts.  I thought I read somewhere that the bushes where split down the
middle for easier installation but these are a solid piece??  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

mark bullard
kailua, hi