Re: rear shock conversion

To: "David Friedlander" <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: rear shock conversion
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:58:59 -1000
Dave,

How long have you had it in.  I was just speaking to Jeff Fetner today and
the '74 he bought this year also had it and the inner fenders were pretty
ripped out.  He took it out and put the old shock back in.

Mark Bullard
'74 TR6

Mark;

By the way. I purchased the same shock conversion you did and it works fine.

Dave