Re: rear shock conversion

To: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: rear shock conversion
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:45:14 -0500
Prothane makes a full line of their red poly bushings for the Triumph, most of
which, I believe, are sold by TRF. The Prothane website
(http://www.prothane.com) has some pictures but no direct application data,
unless you buy their catalog. I've installed pretty much all Prothane throughout
(except the die mounts) and had no problem installing them.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO