Re: top speed

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: top speed
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:59:02 -0800
Mark,

with the o/d on, I can comfortably cruise at around 90...  not often, only
on good, open freeways, as I 'worry' about old things failing before I
discover they're old and ready to fail...  once, only once did I hit a ton
on it, top off, wind, radio, sunshine.  gawd it was nice....

Ken
73 TR6
So San Francisco CA