Re: Coker Redlines?

To: apackard68@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coker Redlines?
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:20:09 EST
Andy,
The Coker redlines are Michelin tube types. As you may know, they bought the
obsolete moulds from Michelin and make them themselves. They actually say
"Made in France" right on the sidewall. I'm not sure how the DOT looks past
that,
but they do. Even though they may have been made last month, these are '70s
technology tires and ride and handle accordingly. If you'd like to wait a few
months, I'll sell you mine CHEAP. What they offer is originality. I highly
recommend buying current tech tires (Michelin or otherwise) and getting the
ride
and handling they provide.
Just my 20 mils.

Steve