Re: Coker Redlines?

To: TR6UO@aol.com, apackard68@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coker Redlines?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:15:50 -0500
I checked with Coker a couple of months ago about this, and the person I
talked to at Coker said the Michelin Redlines are made by Michelin not
by Coker.

Coker has the exclusive North American distribution rights to the
Michelin Vintage line of tires of which the Michelin RedLines are a
part. He said the Michelin RedLines they have in stock were manufactured
about a year ago by Michelin.

He said the Coker RedLines were made by Coker.

Don Malling