Re: Engine lift

To: darcyhunter@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine lift
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:42:17 EST
Darcy,

I found a 2-ton folding combination engine hoist and stand through
tools-r-us.biz (NFI of course) for $199.  It's made by Northern Industrial
Tools.  I
know nothing about them but it might be worth checking out.  I'm considering it
myself rather than go the rental route.  It shows as a backordered item and I
don't know the status of how long a wait.

On another note based on Greg's reply -- I wonder what others thoughts are on
pulling engine/trans as a unit as the Bentley suggests or as individual
components.  Any other advice here?

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6