RE: TR6 leg room and seat adjustments

To: "'Cregg Cowan'" <cowan@erg.sri.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 leg room and seat adjustments
From: "WenAl Hart" <wenal@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:48:02 -0700
My husband is also 6'2", size 34L. Our '75 TR6 has a roll bar. He has a
little bit of trouble getting in & out of the car, but not enough to stop
him from driving it; especially in autocrosses. The seats are stock & have
not been modified (I'm 5'2"). When the finances come around, we will be
shopping for a smaller diameter steering wheel. That should be all we need
to give Al a little more leg room.

Cheers,
Wendy Hart
http://home.comcast.net/~wenal