RE: Rebuilding the head

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rebuilding the head
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:43:48 -0800
        Phil:

        You are correct, but this is merely ANOTHER reason to
ceramic coat the headers. Corrosion resistance, better
thermal performance, quieter, better cosmetics, etc.
        There are many, many good reasons to ceramic coat headers.
My favorite is the "wow" factor when you lift the hood for your
buddies. =;-)

        Cheers,

        Vance