Happy Holidays Everyone

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Happy Holidays Everyone
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:55:01 -0500
Hi List:
I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone Happy Holidays and to thank
everyone for their kindness, generosity, patience and sincere desire to help.
I can honestly say that I would not be able to maintain my sanity, let alone my
TR6 without the continued help and support from the members of this list.  Most
of the questions I have had answered were answered long before I was ready to
post the question, just by reading what other people have posted to the list.
It is obvious that there are many list members whose knowledge is so great that
they are giving much more than they are receiving.  Thankfully each of these
people seem to have a teacher or mentor philosophy and enjoy helping the rest
of us who pursue our passion for our cars.  My hope is that everyone can keep
this spirit of kindness and cooperation in mind.  Let's continue to be
supportive of each other.  I dont know about you, but I can use all the help I
can get.
And a special thanks to Mike and any others who contribute behind the scenes to
make this and the other lists possible.  The time and effort they expend would
probably shock most of us and without them we would be much poorer in many ways.
Cheers to each of you and your families.  Please accept my wishes for a warm,
wonderful and safe Holiday season.
Aaron Topsham, Maine.