RE: New topic follow up from CR discussion...

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: RE: New topic follow up from CR discussion...
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:05:30 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Along the lines of thinner oil - try no oil at all in the dashpots. The
SCCA racers did this as a matter of course. I don't know why it works, but
it's probably a function of the carb response at WOT as opposed to driving
on the street where we hardly use any of the throttle (more or less).

Great idea to check the dashpots, Vance.

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |